Try as we might, we don't get to writing about everything we've eaten in this great city. Or maybe we have written about a dish, but it's so good we can't stop thinking about it. You know when you tell your friend that they just have to go to a restaurant and try something? That's this post.
Here's our latest installment of What We're Eating, a look at what the Serious Eats editors have devoured and loved recently. Read through the slideshow or jump to what looks tastiest below, then tell us: what dish can't you get out of your head?
- The Sauce at Randazzo's
- Pork Belly Skewers at Ootoya
- Tuna Melt at Odessa
- Solomon Gundy at M. Well Steakhouse
- Pan-Fried Rice Rolls at M Star Cafe
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese at Landmark Diner
- Hot Pot at Hou Yi
- Frozen Custard at 5 Oz. Factory
- Batata Sev Puri at Pippali
- Pancetta-Mopped Bread at Contra
- Nachos at Taqueria Diana
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.