Every week we spotlight a dozen cooking classes sold through our partner CourseHorse to take in the weeks ahead. Some of the most popular classes CourseHorse offers sell out way in advance, but cooking schools like the Institute of Culinary Education and the Brooklyn Kitchen are now offering deals on last-minute-availability seats exclusively through us. Want a sweet deal on a cooking class? Here are seven classes with discounted seats.
- Spend three hours learning how to make bread from scratch. $67.50 (normally $75). Le Pain Quotidien's Bleecker Street Bake, Thursday, November 7th, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Learn to cook duck. $90 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Thursday, November 7th, 7:00 to 9:30 p.m.
- Make your own pizza dough and pizza-friendly drinks. $47.50 (normally $50). Le Pain Quotidien's Bleecker Street Bake, Sunday, November 10th, 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Discover pie making secrets for Thanksgiving. $55.25 (normally $65). The Brooklyn Kitchen, Sunday, November 10th, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Speak like a Sommelier. $71.10 (normally $79). Astor Center, Tuesday, November 12th, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Mix hot boozy drinks for cold weather. $31.50 (normally $45). Pioneer Works, Saturday, November 16th, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Taste and discover small-scale wine producers in California. $71.10 (normally $79). Astor Center, Monday, November 18th, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Seats expected to sell out quickly. See more on CourseHorse.
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.