Try as we might, we don't get to writing about everything we've eaten in this great city. Or maybe we have written about a dish, but it's so good we can't stop thinking about it. You know when you tell your friend that they just have to go to a restaurant and try something? That's this post.
Here's our latest installment of What We're Eating, a look at what the Serious Eats editors have devoured and loved recently. Read through the slideshow or jump to what looks tastiest below, then tell us: what dish can't you get out of your head?
- Savory Vegetable Yogurt from Blue Hill
- Biscuit Sandwiches at Jacob's Pickles
- Persian Stews at Taste of Persia
- Lagman at Cafe "At Your Mother in Law"
- Taro Shrimp Puffs at 88 Palace
- Carrots with Burnt Honey at Skal
- Dan Dan Noodles at Han Dynasty
- Hummus at Cafe Orlin
- Pulissery at Kokum
- Daily Specials at Souk El Shater
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.