Try as we might, we don't get to writing about everything we've eaten in this great city. Or maybe we have written about a dish, but it's so good we can't stop thinking about it. You know when you tell your friend that they just have to go to a restaurant and try something? That's this post.
Here's our latest installment of What We're Eating, a look at what the Serious Eats editors have devoured and loved recently. Read through the slideshow or jump to what looks tastiest below, then tell us: what dish can't you get out of your head?
- Miso Ramen at Chuko
- Suadero Tacos at El Tenampa
- Mango Pomelo Soup at Indessert
- Lamb Tagine at Nomad
- Hand-Pulled Noodles at Cafe Kashkar
- Cendol at the Indonesian Bazaar
- Pork Meatballs at La Vie en Szechuan
- Eggplant Escabeche at El Gauchito
- Bulgar-Yogurt Dip at Cedars Meat House
- Tokri Chaat at Mumbai Xpress
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.