Every week we spotlight a dozen cooking classes sold through our partner CourseHorse to take in the weeks ahead. Some of the most popular classes CourseHorse offers sell out way in advance, but cooking schools like the Institute of Culinary Education and the Brooklyn Kitchen are now offering deals on last-minute-availability seats exclusively through us. Want a sweet deal on a cooking class? Here are three classes with discounted seats.
- Cook quick and healthy dinners. $76 (normally $95). JCC Culinary Arts, Tuesday, September 24th, 7:00 to 9:30 p.m.
- Go on a Italian tasting tour. $76.50 (normally $85). Home Cooking New York, Saturday, September 28th, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Make vegetarian Middle Eastern food. $76 (normally $95). JCC Culinary Arts, Monday, September 30th, 7:00 to 9:30 p.m.
- Learn cooking basics at a culinary boot camp. $405 (normally $450). The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts, Every Tuesday (5 sessions), Starting October 8th, 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Sharpen your knife skills. $45.50 (normally $65). Taste Buds Kitchen, Tuesday, October 29th, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Seats expected to sell out quickly. See more on CourseHorse.
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.