The Flatiron District, named after its iconic wedge-shaped building, is always bustling, especially around lunch. But finding an especially good one in this busy office neighborhood can be more of a challenge than you'd think. With that in mind, we've compiled 14 of our favorite lunches in the area: budget-friendly sandwiches, filling noodle bowls, and some nicer sitdowns. See them all in the slideshow, or jump straight to what looks tastiest below.
- Jewish Deli Classics: Eisenberg's
- Mexican Sandwiches and Tacos: Choza Taqueria
- Asian Sandwiches and Noodles: Nam Pang
- Spendy but Delicious Southern: Maysville
- Get Cheesy: Beecher's Handmade Cheese
- Creative Sandwiches: No. 7 Sub
- Burger: Shake Shack
- When the Shake Shack Line is Too Long: Schnipper's Quality Kitchen
- Quick Thai: Rhong-Tiam Express
- Prix Fixe Fine Dining: Tamarind
- Another Great Lunch Deal: Aldea
- Premium Italian Meats: Eataly Rotisserie Counter
- Quick Bite: Focaccia at Eataly
- Easy Slice: Frank's Express Slice
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.