Come warm weather, we're all up for cold noodles: cool, nutty soba; Korean nang myeun in ice broth; tongue-tingling Chinese noodles laced with chili oil—we'll take 'em all. What will we be eating when the thermometer rises to three digits? See them all in the slideshow above, or jump straight to whatever looks tastiest below.
- Tsuke Tororo Soba at SobaKoh (East Village)
- Shrimp Summer Rolls at Banh Mi Saigon (Chinatown)
- Liang Pi Cold Skin Noodles at Xi'an Famous Foods (Multiple Locations)
- Naeng Myun at Hanjoo (East Village)
- Lanzhou Liang Mian at Lanzhou Handmade Noodles (Flushing)
- Daily Soba Lunch Special at Sakagura (Midtown East)
- Soba at Soba Nippon (Midtown West)
- Cold Noodles Szechuan Style at Café China (Midtown East)
- Spicy Mung Bean Jello Salad at Lao Cheng Du (Flushing)
- Xian Ya Leng Mian at Han Song Ting (Flushing)
- Naeng Myun at Geum Sung (Flushing)
- Soba at Cocoron (Lower East Side, Nolita)
- Hand-Pulled Noodles in Sesame Oil at Sheng Wang (Chinatown)
- Cold Rice Noodles at Yun Nan Flavor Snack (Sunset Park)
- Dan Dan Noodles Cheng-Du Style at Legend (Chelsea)
- Tears in Eyes at Legend (Chelsea)
- Bun Cha Gio at Cong Ly (Chinatown)
What are your favorite cold noodles in New York?
Where to Go
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.