Speedrack has been traveling around the country finding America's fastest lady bartenders, and after picking champions from ten cities with six wild cards, they've headed to New York for the finals. On Thursday, May 16th, they'll be at Element in the East Village whipping out cocktails and raising money for breast cancer research, and we're giving away two tickets right here.
- Shel Bourdon: Phoenix
- Karah Carmack: The Esquire Tavern, San Antonio
- Ashley Danella: PB Steak and Pubbelly Restaurants, Miami
- Jacyara DeOliveira: Perennial Virant, Chicago
- Sheridan Fay: El Gran Malo, Grand Prize Bar, Haven, Houston
- Elisabeth Forsyth: Blue Box, San Antonio
- Victoria George: Rickhouse, San Francisco
- Amanda Hammond: Niche, St. Louis, MO
- Lacy Hawkins: Luc Lac, Portland, OR
- Madelyn Kay: Austin, TX
- Naomi Levy: Eastern Standard, Cambridge, MA
- Liz Pearce: The Drawing Room, Chicago
- Eryn Reece: Mayahuel and Death & Company, New York City
- Paige Unger: Extra Virgin and Michael Smith's, Kansas City, MO
- Jillian Webster: Harvard & Stone, Los Angeles
- Jaki Winkles: Alambiq Mixology and Levy Restaurants, Miami
How to Enter
Tickets ($30) are still available, but if you want to enter, tell us about your favorite bartender in the comments below. What makes them the best? We'll select a winner at random on Monday, May 13th at 5 p.m. The standard Serious Eats contest rules apply.
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.