The High Line's spring hours kicked off earlier this month, and they brought some new faces (and some beloved returning ones) to the park's food scene. We took a recent sunny day as a chance to check them out; here's this year's lineup and vendor open hours:
- Blue Bottle Coffee: Daily, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Delaney Barbecue: Daily, 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- L'Arte del Gelato: Daily, 10:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- La Newyorkina: Monday - Friday, 12:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Melt Bakery: Sunday - Thursday,11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- People's Pops: Monday - Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Saturday - Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Sigmund's Pretzels: Sunday - Thursday, 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- The Taco Truck: Wednesday - Sunday, 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. until May 1; daily afterward
- Terroir Porch: 12:00 - 8:30 p.m. through summer; Closed Monday & Tuesday (May 3 - May 14); 12:00 - 9:00 p.m. through summer
All the food vendors will be open until Friday, October 18th. For a closer look at what they're selling, take a look at the slideshow.
Hungry nearby? Our picks for restaurants in the surrounding neighborhood.
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.