Near the Meatpacking District but with more class, Chelsea has its own share of late night bites worth a trip: pizza, tapas, Japanese bar food...and more tapas, along with some duck noodle soup for good measure.
Hungry in Chelsea after after dark? Take a look at 13 bites we love in the slideshow above, or head straight to what looks tasty below.
- Sicilian Pizza at Artichoke Basille's Pizza
- Tapas at Tia Pol
- Takoyaki (Fried Octopus Balls) at Izakaya Ten
- Tapas at Txikito
- Southern food at Tipsy Parson
- Burgers at BareBurger
- Honey Dip Dounut at Donut Pub
- Kamonanban (Broiled Duck & Vegetable Noodle Soup) at Naka Naka
- Patatas Bravas at El Quinto Pino
- Pizza at Rocky's 1
- Adana Kebab Sandwich at Istanbul Grill
- Burgers at Lucky's Famous Burgers
- Cuban Diner Food (and Beyond) at Coppelia
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.