Looking back on 2012, here are the bites and slurps I remember most fondly. From oysters to fried chickpeas to soba and uni, here we go...
- Harvest Focaccia with Housemade Coppa and Stracciatella from Union Square Cafe
- Catfish A La Sichuan from Mission Chinese Food
- Kale Salad from Hopeland
- Uni and Scallops from Neta
- Dorie Greenspan's Cookies at Beurre and Sel
- Oysters from Maison Premiere
- Tamarind Leaf Salad from Pok Pok
- Yeti from Bien Cuit
- Soba from Cocoron
- Fried Things from La Vara
- Figs and Gorgonzola Oatmeal from Oatmeals
- Lard Bread Sandwich Hack
- Calamari Platter from Taboonette
- Dutch Pancake with Fried Oysters from Potlikker
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.