Creativity behind the bar doesn't just extend to fancy cocktails and extensive beer and wine lists. From fancy finger foods to hearty booze-absorbing entrées, here are my most memorable bar eats from this year.
- Creamy Polenta from Saint Austere
- Oxtail Soup with Liver Dumplings from Fort Defiance
- Sausage Bread with Ricotta from The Wayland
- Prawn Dumplings at Madam Geneva
- Pork Belly Watermelon Salad at Sake Bar Satsko
- Ceviche Bar at Raymi
- Double Diablo Deviled Eggs at 508 Gastrobrewery
- Ahi Tuna Flatbread at Prospect
- Squash Blossom Quesadillas at Tequileria Maya
- Nutella & Goat Milk's Ricotta Pressed Sandwich at Huckleberry Bar
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.