A great thing (the best thing?) about New York is that no matter the hour, something will be open. When it comes to places to eat, this is no small blessing, as there's nothing worse than a 2 a.m. drunken food craving that can't be fulfilled. Flip through the slideshow, or click on the links below to find our go-to joints for late-night bites in the city.
Now, we want to know—what are your favorite NYC late-night grub haunts?
- Maggie Hoffman: Pizza at South Brooklyn Pizza
- Leandra Palermo: The Combo Platter at Kellogg's Diner
- J. Kenji Lopez-Alt: The Big Mac at McDonald's
- Ben Fishner: Ginger Scallion Noodles with Oyster Sauce at Great NY Noodletown
- Jessica Leibowitz: Le Saumon Fume Crudite Baguette at Zucco Le French Diner
- Max Falkowitz: Chorizo Anything from Tacos Morelos
- Robyn Lee: Fried Pigtails at The Brooklyn Star
- Carey Jones: Pizza at Bleecker Street Pizza
- Erin Zimmer: Old Bay Popcorn from Fourth Ave Pub
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.