We can't deny it, Fall is finally here. The cold weather brings with it many things: seasonal vegetables like pumpkin and cauliflower; the chance to drink soups to protect against the cold; and the opportunity to indulge in some really rich and warming dishes. Here are ten great vegetarian dishes around NYC that are perfect for this weather.
- Lontong Sayur From Upi Jaya
- Vegetable Dumpling Soup From M Noodle Shop
- Fasolia Plaki From Agnanti Meze
- Fregula With Pumpkin From Po
- Mac & Cheese From Jacob's Pickles
- Potato Vareniki From Karloff
- Cauliflower and Escarole Gratin From Osteria Morini
- Tofu & Vegetable Noodle Soup From Tasty Hand Pulled Noodles
- Mushroom Soup From Kebeer
- Pumpkin Samcy From Cheburechnaya
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.