Last night's Food and Wine Best New Chef Awards brought together some of the greatest chefs (both new and old) from across the country as well as a few Food Network and Top Chef stars. The winners this year:
- Erik Anderson & Josh Habiger, The Catbird Seat, Nashville
- Danny Grant, RIA at the Waldorf Astoria, Chicago
- Dan Kluger, ABC Kitchen, New York City
- Corey Lee, Benu, San Francisco
- Jenn Louis, Lincoln Restaurant and Sunshine Tavern, Portland, OR
- Cormac Mahoney, Madison Park Conservatory, Seattle
- Bryant Ng, The Spice Table, Los Angeles
- Karen Nicolas, Equinox, Washington, DC
- Rich Torrisi & Mario Carbone, Torrisi Italian Specialties, New York City
- Blaine Wetzel, Willows Inn, Lummi Island, WA
Check out some of the action in the slideshow above.
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.