Michelin just announced their selections for the 2012 NYC Michelin Guide, and there's quite a lot to report. The news:
- Eleven Madison Park (formerly one star) and Brooklyn Fare (a restaurant without a liquor license) join the ranks of the three-stars.
- Daniel, Jean Georges, Le Bernardin, Masa, Per Se all holding strong.
- L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon and SHO Shaun Hergatt both earn a second star.
- Corton, Gilt, Gordon Ramsay at The London, Kajitsu, Marea, Momofuku Ko and Soto all keep theirs.
- Brushstroke, Danji, Heartbreak, Junoon, Rosanjin, Tori Shin, Tulsi all earn a star.
- Picholine drops from two to one.
Congratulations to all! And SE'rs: what do you think of this list? Leave your thoughts in the comments.
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.