Service is on the snotty side at T-Salon, tucked way in the back of the Chelsea Market, though that doesn't stop me from returning time and again for cups of Coconut-Green Tea ($3.75), hot on colder days and iced in the summer. I try to keep it clean and simple when it comes to tea, but this is worth a detour from pure green tea, with a strong but not overwhelmingly coconut essence.
More At Chelsea Market
- Ham and Gruyere at Dickson's Farmstand Meats »
- Sandwiches at The Lobster Place »
- Lunch for One: Bar Suzette »
- A Sandwich a Day: The Green Table's Grilled Cheese »
- Whoopie Pies at The Lobster Place »
- People's Pops in Chelsea Market »
- Video: Behind the Scenes at Dickson's Farmstand Meats »
- Ice Cream at Ronnybrook Milk Bar »
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.