- Choptank is "Marylandish and not, good and bad, confusing to think about." [Sifton; NYT]
- Colicchio & Sons, according to Platt, follows the pattern of an aging rock band: "The natural instinct... is to manically reprise as many of the old familiar hits as you can." [Platt; NYM]
- At the sceney, self-obsessed The Standard Grill in the Standard Hotel, "the food here isn't a postscript, though the chef, Dan Silverman, misses as often as he hits." [Peed; New Yorker]
- Tanoreen is now "a full-blown restaurant--and a semi-luxurious one, at that"; also in Bay Ridge, Athena Express is a place for "meaty earthbound delights at bargain prices." [Sietsema; VV]
- Choptank "is as generically pleasing as the decor," but dishes on the menu "don't add up to a coherent identity." [Cheshes; TONY]
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.