- If you order the "deep–fried pork belly lechon kawali with atchara" at Kuma Inn, there will be none left at the end of the meal [Wandering Eater]
- El Rancho Deli Grocery in the Bronx makes a good huitlacoche quesadilla [Fork in the Road]
- You can get Columbian rice meatballs at Master Express Deli in Queens [ Eating in Translation]
- You can find good Filipino food in Midtown at Bayan Cafe [Cheap Ass Food]
- At Alegretti, the Niçois ravioli, which come stuffed with braised oxtail and swiss chard, are "outstanding" [Website Name]
- The best turkey sandwiches in Midtown [Midtown Lunch]
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.