- The banana cupcake at the newly opened Butter Lane, is one of the best cupcakes in the city [Cupcakes Take the Cake]
- You can find majarete, a thick corn pudding, being sold on a street corner in Washington Heights [Eating in Translation]
- The potato tortelli with bolognese sauce at Caffe Falai "is fairly divine" [Lunch Studio]
- Masala Indian Restaurant is a great choice in Woodside [Shauna Eats Sunnyside]
- Where to find toffee bits on the UWS? [SE:NY Talk]
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.