- The chicken at Rouge Tomate "was every bit as good as any roast chicken we have eaten in a restaurant this year" [NYCNosh]
- At Belcourt "there's boudin blanc but it's house-made, quite distinctive, and presented as a "hot dog". [Pink Pig]
- Woo Chon is a good place to warm up with hot bowl of soup or stew [Blondie and Brownie]
- You can get Yari Squid from Japan at Sushi Yasuda [Food Mayhem]
- Seva has a $12 prix fixe dinner, and is a must try for everyone [Joey in Astoria]
- The Cod with Pork Sausage and Clams at Diner is amazing [Eat It Brooklyn]
- "There is a new Taiwanese pork chop house in town, and it is both delicious and cheap" [Fork in the Road]
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.