- You'll be able to get Mitzy's Macarons at the Brooklyn Flea this weekend [Girl Who Ate Everything]
- "The best part about the fried chicken at BBQ chicken is that the outter portion is really crunchy" [Food in Mouth]
- The heaters are not up at the outdoor Shake Shack yet, but their Hot Chocolate should do the trick [Blondie and Brownie]
- At Cafe Select the elbow pasta with ground beef in brown sauce comes with applesauce on the side, "an unusual combination I couldn’t stop eating" [Writing With My Mouth Full]
- You can get Tim Tams right now at the Tuck Shop [NYC Food Guy]
- Best Korean BBQ in New York City [SE:NY Talk]
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.