- Gael Greene is out at New York Magazine [ Eater]
- No restaurants in New York City want to buy a 2 pound white truffle [Gothamist]
- Seymour Burton will return as Butcher Bay, minus the burger [The Feedbag]
- Kyotofu To Go opens on Monday in Chelsea [Grub Street]
- Zagat Guides are now available as an iphone application [Zagat Buzz]
- Jive Turkey in Fort Greene is the best place to get a deep fried turkey, if you don't mind waiting on line [Brooklyn Paper]
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.