- The grits are one of the must have dishes at Pink Tea Cup in the West Village [Cheap Ass Food]
- The fresh corn soup with lobster and pancetta was good at L'Ecole, the restaurant at the French Culinary Institute [Food in Mouth]
- The spicy pork jerky at K.L. Malaysia Beef Jerky is "sweet-spicy and porky, like meat candy" [Fork in the Road]
- The pizza bianca from Grandaisy Bakery is "still as delicious as ever" [A Passion for Food]
- You can get ostrich eggs at the new Whole Foods in Tribeca [Chowhound]
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.