- There's a "life altering" duck confit sandwich at Rosewater in Brooklyn [Chowhound]
- The Ridgewood Pork Store in Queens is totally worth it [Chowhound]
- Three Al di La Pastas that still make you "sit up and take notice" [NYC Nosh]
- The best street meat in the Financial District is at Zach's Halal [Chowhound]
- If you don't need the "highest quality," there is perfectly decent matcha powder at JAS Mart [SE]
- If you are curious about Indian Cheetos, you can find them at New Subzi Mandi in Flushing [Gothamist]
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.