- Harry Cirpriani and the Rainbow Room may lose liquor license [NYT]
- Veniero's, home of Ed Levine's favorite slab-style cheesecake, was shuttered by the DOH [Eater]
- The restaurant in the Red Hook Ikea will carry New York specialities, in addition to the standard Ikea fare [Eater]
- Eric Asimov eulogizes Mei Lai Wah [NYT]
- The price of a Nathan's dog has gone up 9 percent since last year [Brownstoner]
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.