Send Your NYC Restaurant Questions to 'Ask the Critic'
Go for a pork combination platter at Hanjoo and you'll have a thick quartz slab erected on your table, heated by a gas burner, and a plate of raw pork brought to you. Drop each slice on the hot crystal and watch it sizzle, as the fat runs down and collects in the kimchi at the bottom. Eat one slice in a time, wrapped in a perilla leaf if you choose, and save that pork-saturated kimchi for the end.
See all her picks here.
Have a question of your own you want answered? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Ask the Critic to submit your question. All emails will be read, but unfortunately not all can be answered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Previously on Ask the Critic
- Breakfast for Dinner in NYC
- Hot Restaurants on a Low Budget
- Restaurants Good for a Second Date
- What Are Some Alternatives to NYC Tourist Traps?
- Where To Get Lunch Near Penn Station?
- Any Advice for a Fellow Critic?
- Birthday Cake Delivery in Manhattan
- The Best Non-Brunchy Brunches
- Where Do You Actually Like to Drink?
- A Farewell Food Tour of NYC
- Here's How Tipping Actually Works
- On Restaurant Critics and Expense Accounts
- What Celebrity Chef Restaurants Are Really Worth It?