Try as we might, we don't get to writing about everything we've eaten in this great city. Or maybe we have written about a dish, but it's so good we can't stop thinking about it. You know when you tell your friend that they just have to go to a restaurant and try something? That's this post.
Here's our latest installment of What We're Eating, a look at what the Serious Eats editors have devoured and loved recently. Read through the slideshow or jump to what looks tastiest below, then tell us: what dish can't you get out of your head?
- Grilled Chicken at Paris Restaurant
- Kale and Sausage Pizza at Williamsburg Pizza
- Pizza at Houdini
- Brussels Sprouts Salad at North End Grill
- Eggplant Parm at Park Side
- Lamb Adana at Taksim Square 2
- Maggi Mee at Rasa
- Sliced Fish in Chili Sauce at Hunan Manor
- Baked Curry at Curry Ya
- Swiss Chard Kibbe at Wafa's