The most important consideration for any gift, of course, is the lucky gift-ee. Is she the kind of person who would squeal over six vividly hued Ladurée macarons? (They're very giftable, if very pricey.) Or the kind who would prefer the towering, gut-busting cookie monsters at Levain?
See all her picks here.
Have a question of your own you want answered? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Ask the Critic to submit your question. All emails will be read, but unfortunately not all can be answered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Previously on Ask the Critic
- Breakfast for Dinner in NYC
- Hot Restaurants on a Low Budget
- Restaurants Good for a Second Date
- What Are Some Alternatives to NYC Tourist Traps?
- Where To Get Lunch Near Penn Station?
- Any Advice for a Fellow Critic?
- Birthday Cake Delivery in Manhattan
- The Best Non-Brunchy Brunches
- Where Do You Actually Like to Drink?
- A Farewell Food Tour of NYC
- Here's How Tipping Actually Works
- On Restaurant Critics and Expense Accounts
- What Celebrity Chef Restaurants Are Really Worth It?