Send Your NYC Restaurant Questions to 'Ask the Critic'
You might note that most of these venues are in Brooklyn, as a good birthday party bar requires one thing above all: space. Hard to enjoy a party if you're worried about that friend squeezing into your table, or about the group next to you encroaching.
See all her picks here.
Have a question of your own you want answered? Email email@example.com with the subject line Ask the Critic to submit your question. All emails will be read, but unfortunately not all can be answered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Previously on Ask the Critic
- Breakfast for Dinner in NYC
- Hot Restaurants on a Low Budget
- Restaurants Good for a Second Date
- What Are Some Alternatives to NYC Tourist Traps?
- Where To Get Lunch Near Penn Station?
- Any Advice for a Fellow Critic?
- Birthday Cake Delivery in Manhattan
- The Best Non-Brunchy Brunches
- Where Do You Actually Like to Drink?
- A Farewell Food Tour of NYC
- Here's How Tipping Actually Works
- On Restaurant Critics and Expense Accounts
- What Celebrity Chef Restaurants Are Really Worth It?