Every week we spotlight a dozen cooking classes sold through our partner CourseHorse to take in the weeks ahead. Some of the most popular classes CourseHorse offers sell out way in advance, but cooking schools like the Institute of Culinary Education and the Brooklyn Kitchen are now offering deals on last-minute-availability seats exclusively through us. Want a sweet deal on a cooking class? Here are six classes with discounted seats.
- Bake beautiful brioche and challah. $67.50 (normally $75). Le Pain Quotidien's Bleeker Street Bakery, Thursday, March 13th, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Prepare a classic steakhouse meal. $72 (normally $80). Taste Buds Kitchen, Thursday, March 13th, 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Make perfect gnocchi and risotto. $85.50 (normally $95). Cooking A Cappella, Sunday, March 16th, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Learn how to make the brunch. $63 (normally $70). Taste Buds Kitchen, Sunday, March 16th, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Explore the world of Eastern French cheeses. $63 (normally $70). Cooking A Cappella, Sunday, March 16th, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Make homemade baby food. $40 (normally $50). Taste Buds Kitchen, Tueday, April 8th, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Seats expected to sell out quickly. See more on CourseHorse.