Last-Minute Discounts on New York Cooking Classes
Every week we spotlight a dozen cooking classes sold through our partner CourseHorse to take in the weeks ahead. Some of the most popular classes CourseHorse offers sell out way in advance, but cooking schools like the Institute of Culinary Education and the Brooklyn Kitchen are now offering deals on last-minute-availability seats exclusively through us. Want a sweet deal on a cooking class? Here are six classes with discounted seats.
- Learn the role of yeast starters in bread baking. $67.50 (normally $75). Le Pain Quotidien's Bleecker Street Bakery, Thursday, March 27th, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Prepare classic dishes from Northern Italy. $90 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Friday, March 28th, 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Get an introduction to basic cooking skills. $276.50 (normally $395). Asphalt Green Battery Park City, Monday, March 31st, April 7th, April 14th, 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (Three sessions)
- Learn five ways to cook fish. $90 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Tuesday, April 1st, 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Hone your knife skills. $63 (normally $70). Taste Buds Kitchen, Tuesday, April 1st, 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Make homemade baby food. $40 (normally $50). Taste Buds Kitchen, Tuesday, April 8th, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Seats expected to sell out quickly. See more on CourseHorse.