Every week we spotlight a dozen cooking classes sold through our partner CourseHorse to take in the weeks ahead. Some of the most popular classes CourseHorse offers sell out way in advance, but cooking schools like the Institute of Culinary Education and the Brooklyn Kitchen are now offering deals on last-minute-availability seats exclusively through us. Want a sweet deal on a cooking class? Here are five classes with discounted seats.
- Make classic brunch dishes. $85.50 (normally $95). Cooking A Capella, Sunday, March 9th, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Bake gluten-free sweets. $85.50 (normally $95). JCC Culinary Arts, Sunday, March 9th, 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Learn about Spanish cheese. $63 (normally $70). Cooking A Capella, Sunday, March 9th, 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Make traditional Korean banchan. $85.50 (normally $95). JCC Culinary Arts, Monday, March 10th, 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Get an introduction to fundamental kitchen skills. $355.50 (normally $395). Home Cooking New York, Wednesday, March 19th, March 26th, April 2nd, April 9th (Four Wednesday sessions), 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Seats expected to sell out quickly. See more on CourseHorse.