Send Your NYC Restaurant Questions to 'Ask the Critic'
Brooklyn's Littleneck would succeed anywhere, with its classic and amply clam-ed chowder, Maine-style lobster roll, and steamers a-steamin' with garlic, chile, and Narragansett—New England enough for you?
See all her picks here.
Have a question of your own you want answered? Email email@example.com with the subject line Ask the Critic to submit your question. All emails will be read, but unfortunately not all can be answered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Previously on Ask the Critic
- What Are New York's Cozy Winter Hideaways?
- Hot Restaurants on a Low Budget
- Middle Aged Guys' Night Out
- Restaurants Good for a Second Date
- What Are Some Alternatives to NYC Tourist Traps?
- Where To Get Lunch Near Penn Station?
- Any Advice for a Fellow Critic?
- Birthday Cake Delivery in Manhattan
- My Brooklyn 'Vacation,' a Guide for Manhattanites
- The Best Non-Brunchy Brunches
- Where Do You Actually Like to Drink?
- A Farewell Food Tour of NYC
- Here's How Tipping Actually Works
- On Restaurant Critics and Expense Accounts
- What Celebrity Chef Restaurants Are Really Worth It?