Last-Minute Discounts on NYC Cooking Classes
Every week we spotlight a dozen cooking classes sold through our partner CourseHorse to take in the weeks ahead. Some of the most popular classes CourseHorse offers sell out way in advance, but cooking schools like the Institute of Culinary Education and the Brooklyn Kitchen are now offering deals on last-minute-availability seats exclusively through us. Want a sweet deal on a cooking class? Here are five classes with discounted seats.
Right now, as part of the Secret Winter Sitewide Sale, take an extra 10% off everything at checkout with the code SECRET10.
- Make schnitzel, spaetzle, and strudel. $80.75 (normally $95). Cooking A Capella, Sunday, January 12, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Learn about the cheeses of Northwest France. $59.50 (normally $70). Cooking A Capella, Sunday, January 12, 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Prepare Northern Italian classics like risotto and gnocchi. $90 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Monday, January 13, 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Make seasonal cocktails and learn about winter mixology. $200 (normally $250). Columbia Bartending School, Monday, January 13, 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Cook up a French bistro-inspired meal. $90 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Thursday, January 16, 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Seats expected to sell out quickly. See more on CourseHorse.