Fun Food Adventures for Your Day Off in NYC
If you have MLK Day off, what should you do with yourself (besides honor a national hero)? Eat all those things you never get a chance to. Should you need some inspiration, we have some ideas.
Explore a New Neighborhood
- Where to Eat Sri Lankan Food on Staten Island
- 24 Hours of Food and Drink in Bushwick
- Eat, Drink, and Be Artsy: A Crown Heights Neighborhood Crawl
- A Tasting Tour of Sunnyside's Top-Notch Turkish and Lebanese Food
Get a Fancy Lunch
Many of New York's best restaurants offer affordable deals at lunch. So many, in fact, that we used to have a whole column devoted to trying them all. Though menus and prices have likely changed since our reviews, the deals are just as good.
Go on a Food Crawl
- Essential Dumplings of Flushing
- Bronx Eats: Why You Should Go On A 6 Train Food Crawl
- Joe DiStefano's Himalayan Heights: Touring Tibetan and Nepali Food in Queens
What are you eating on your day off? Tell us in the comments.