Weather this cold demands something braised, and coq au vin is near the top of our braised meat wish list. We took a peek inside Bar Boulud's kitchen with Executive Chef Olivier Quignon to see how they make theirs. Take a look at the slideshow to see it from start to finish.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out