Weather this cold demands something braised, and coq au vin is near the top of our braised meat wish list. We took a peek inside Bar Boulud's kitchen with Executive Chef Olivier Quignon to see how they make theirs. Take a look at the slideshow to see it from start to finish.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew