This Week on Serious Eats: New York
1. The Best Baguette in NYC, 2013 Edition
2. Steakcraft: Watch Alex Guarnaschelli Cook a 40-Ounce Rib Steak at Butter Midtown
3. Family Coming to NYC? Take Them to These Restaurants
4. The Regional Cuisine of South Asia in NYC, Part 1: Punjab and Pakistan
5. Ask the Critic: 'A 10-Year-Old Foodie's Quest of NYC'
6. Fung Tu Does a New Spin on American Chinese
7. Which NYC Restaurants Do You Visit Just for Dessert?
8. Raffetto's is Your Century-Old Fresh Pasta Destination
9. Black and White Cookies at Glaser's Make the Grade
10. Persian Comfort Served All Day at Cafe Nadery