Send Your NYC Restaurant Questions to 'Ask the Critic'
There are 9 of us, including: 1 vegan (who also eats mollusks because they don't have central nervous systems? but not dairy? ... don't ask me), 1 vegetarian, 1 gluten-free fellow, and 1 gentleman who pretty much only eats steak and lasagna. And I mean only. (I proposed Otto, and it got voted down for being too weird, which... yeah.)
Where to feed them? Read her suggestions here.
Have a question of your own you want answered? Email email@example.com with the subject line Ask the Critic to submit your question. All emails will be read, but unfortunately not all can be answered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Previously on Ask the Critic
- Restaurants for a Baby Shower Lunch
- Restaurants Good for a Second Date
- What Are Some Alternatives to NYC Tourist Traps?
- Where To Get Lunch Near Penn Station?
- Any Advice for a Fellow Critic?
- Birthday Cake Delivery in Manhattan
- My Brooklyn 'Vacation,' a Guide for Manhattanites
- The Best Non-Brunchy Brunches
- Where Do You Actually Like to Drink?
- A Farewell Food Tour of NYC
- Here's How Tipping Actually Works
- On Restaurant Critics and Expense Accounts
- What Celebrity Chef Restaurants Are Really Worth It?
- What Can I Bring to a Dinner Party?
- 'Real' Chinese Food in NYC
- What 'New York' Food Souvenirs Can I Bring Home?
- Can I Do Tasting Menus with My Food Intolerances?
- Best Date Night Restaurants in NYC
- 'Good Steak and Good Whiskey'
- Quiet Restaurant for a Goodbye Dinner
- Are Cronuts Worth the Line?