Last-Minute Discounts on New York Cooking Classes
Every week we spotlight a dozen cooking classes sold through our partner CourseHorse to take in the weeks ahead. Some of the most popular classes CourseHorse offers sell out way in advance, but cooking schools like the Institute of Culinary Education and the Brooklyn Kitchen are now offering deals on last-minute-availability seats exclusively through us. Want a sweet deal on a cooking class? Here are seven classes with discounted seats.
- Learn cooking basics at a culinary boot camp. $405 (normally $450). The Center for Kosher Culinary Arts, Every Tuesday (5 sessions), Starting October 8th, 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Make authentic Israeli home-cooked meals. $76 (normally $95). JCC Culinary Arts, Thursday, October 10th, 7:00 to 9:30 p.m.
- Healthy eats: learn to detox. $76 (normally $95). JCC Culinary Arts, Sunday, October 13th, 12:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- Master six basic cooking techniques. $90 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Wednesday, October 16th, 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Cook fish. $90 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Wednesday, October 17th, 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Try easy tailgating recipes. $58.50 (normally $65). Taste Buds Kitchen, Friday, October 18th, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Mix hot boozy drinks for cold weather. $31.50 (normally $45). Pioneer Works, Saturday, November 16th, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Seats expected to sell out quickly. See more on CourseHorse.