Last-Minute Discounts on NYC Cooking Classes
Every week we spotlight a dozen cooking classes sold through our partner CourseHorse to take in the weeks ahead. Some of the most popular classes CourseHorse offers sell out way in advance, but cooking schools like the Institute of Culinary Education and the Brooklyn Kitchen are now offering deals on last-minute-availability seats exclusively through us. Want a sweet deal on a cooking class? Here are five classes with discounted seats.
- Learn about and taste Bordeaux wines. $51(normally $85). Chelsea Wine Vault, Thursday, October 17th, 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- Get schooled in how to cook fish. $90 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Thursday, October 17th, 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Try easy tailgating recipes. $58.50 (normally $65). Taste Buds Kitchen, Friday, October 18th, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Taste beers and cheese and discover a world of beer and cheese pairings. $63.75 (normally $75). Brooklyn Cookery, Saturday, October 19th, 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Mix hot boozy drinks for cold weather. $31.50 (normally $45). Pioneer Works, Saturday, November 16th, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Seats expected to sell out quickly. See more on CourseHorse.