This Week on Serious Eats: New York
1. Is This the Classiest McDonald's in America?
2. Magic Souffle is Latest Creation from Dominique Ansel Bakery
3. What We're Eating: NYC Food Finds We've Loved of Late
4. What Regional Sandwiches Do You Wish You Could Find in New York?
5. Le Petit Bakery's 'Squat' is the Best Cronut Knockoff
6. Larb Ubol Brings Serious Isan Thai to 9th Avenue
7. Red Hook Pulls a Street Food Hat Trick at the 2013 Vendy Awards
8. Steakcraft: A Trip to a Pro Dry Aging Room and Preserve24's Massive Steaks
9. A Homier Take on Japanese Fast Food at Ootoya, Now in Times Square and the Flatiron
10. Pearl and Ash's Chef Richard Kuo on Eliminating Variables and Learning from McDonald's