Last Minute Discounts on New York Cooking Classes
Every week we spotlight cooking classes sold through our partner CourseHorse to take in the weeks ahead. Some of the most popular classes CourseHorse offers sell out way in advance, but cooking schools like the Institute of Culinary Education and the Astor Center are now offering deals on last-minute-availability seats exclusively through us. Want a sweet deal on a cooking class? Here are seven classes with discounted seats.
- Make savory tartes and quiches. $48 (normally $60). Le Pain Quotidien, Thursday, September 12th, 6 p.m.
- Cook gluten-free pizza that doesn't suck. $76.50 (normally $85). The Brooklyn Kitchen, Thursday, September 12th, 6:30 p.m.
- Learn how to picnic like a pro. $29.25 (normally $39). Cook&Go, Friday, September 13th, 12 p.m.
- Pair chocolate with cheese. $48 (normally $60). Murray's Cheese, Saturday, September 14th, 12 p.m.
- Cook salads and soups perfect for Fall. $76 (normally $95). JCC Culinary Arts, Monday, September 16th, 7 p.m.
- Try your hand at DIY Baby Food. $35 (normally $50). Taste Buds Kitchen, Tuesday, September 17th, 2 p.m.
- Master need-to-know cooking basics. $90 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Tuesday, September 17th, 7 p.m.
Seats expected to sell out quickly. See more on CourseHorse.