What We're Eating: NYC Food Finds We've Loved of Late
Try as we might, we don't get to writing about everything we've eaten in this great city. Or maybe we have written about a dish, but it's so good we can't stop thinking about it. You know when you tell your friend that they just have to go to a restaurant and try something? That's this post.
Here's our latest installment of What We're Eating, a look at what the Serious Eats editors have devoured and loved recently. Read through the slideshow or jump to what looks tastiest below, then tell us: what dish can't you get out of your head?
- Gyro from BZ Grill in Astoria
- Pad Ped Moo Krob from Larb Ubol
- Tokyo Tsuke-Men at Minca
- Burger from Joe Junior
- Arepas from The Arepa Lady
- Bassanova Ramen
- Maduros from El Olomega
- Spicy Swingle from Steve's Key Lime Pie
- Scallion Pancake at AA Plaza in Flushing