Last Minute Discounts on New York Cooking Classes
Every week we spotlight cooking classes sold through our partner CourseHorse to take in the weeks ahead. Some of the most popular classes CourseHorse offers sell out way in advance, but cooking schools like the Institute of Culinary Education and the Astor Center are now offering deals on last-minute-availability seats exclusively through us. Want a sweet deal on a cooking class? Here are six classes with discounted seats.
- Cook a French meal worthy Julia Child. $85 (normally $100). Home Cooking, New York, Thursday, August 8th, 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Explore the flavors of Mexico. $85 (normally $100). Home Cooking, New York, Saturday, August 10th, 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Seduce your palate and your mind with aphrodisiac cooking. $79.20 (normally $99). Sex on The Table Cooking School Classes, New York, Sunday, August 11th, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Learn how to cook Indian cuisine. $85 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Tuesday, August 13th, 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Master advanced bar skills. $67.15 (normally $79). Astor Center, Wednesday, August 14th, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Attend basic culinary boot camp. $265.50(normally $295). Home Cooking, New York, Thursday, August 15th-29th, 7:00 p.m.
Seats expected to sell out quickly. See more on CourseHorse.