Last-Minute Discounts on New York Cooking Classes
Every week we spotlight 20-odd cooking classes sold through our partner CourseHorse to take in the weeks ahead. Some of the most popular classes CourseHorse offers sell out way in advance, but cooking schools like the Institute of Culinary Education and the Brooklyn Kitchen are now offering deals on last-minute-availability seats exclusively through us. Want a sweet deal on a cooking class? Here are five classes with discounted seats.
- Make hors d'ouevres and cocktails for summer parties. $80 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Thursday, July 25th, 7 p.m.
- Brush up on knife skills. $48.75 (normally $65). Taste Buds Kitchen, Friday, July 26th, 7 p.m.
- Cook up your greenmarket haul. $85 (normally $100). Home Cooking New York, Saturday, July 27th, 11 a.m.
- Learn some wine lingo. $67.15 (normally $79). Astor Center, Wednesday, August 8th, 6:30 p.m.
- Brush up on your bar skills. $67.15 (normally $79). Astor Center, Wednesday, August 16th, 6:30 p.m.
Seats expected to sell out quickly. See more on CourseHorse.