This Week on Serious Eats: New York
1. Ask the Critic: Are Cronuts Worth the Line?
2. Wylie Dufresne's Alder: Better Bar Food Through Science
3. What's Your New York Deli Buffet Strategy?
4. Sugar Rush: A Cronut Knockoff from Dessert Club ChikaLicious
5. Steakcraft: BLT Steak's Strip and American Wagyu Top Cap
6. Serious Eats Neighborhood Guides: Andy Choi's Kensington and Park Slope, Brooklyn
7. Get the Cevapi, Not the Burek, at Burektore Illyria in Bensonhurst
8. Anatomy of a Smorgasburg Pop Up: Changing the Menu, Expanding Beyond the Market
9. We Chat with Chef Sue Torres of Suenos
10. A Sandwich a Day: Eggplant Parm at Rosario's Deli