What to Eat While Walking the High Line
The High Line's spring hours kicked off earlier this month, and they brought some new faces (and some beloved returning ones) to the park's food scene. We took a recent sunny day as a chance to check them out; here's this year's lineup and vendor open hours:
- Blue Bottle Coffee: Daily, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Delaney Barbecue: Daily, 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- L'Arte del Gelato: Daily, 10:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- La Newyorkina: Monday - Friday, 12:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Saturday - Sunday, 11:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Melt Bakery: Sunday - Thursday,11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- People's Pops: Monday - Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Saturday - Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Sigmund's Pretzels: Sunday - Thursday, 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- The Taco Truck: Wednesday - Sunday, 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. until May 1; daily afterward
- Terroir Porch: 12:00 - 8:30 p.m. through summer; Closed Monday & Tuesday (May 3 - May 14); 12:00 - 9:00 p.m. through summer
All the food vendors will be open until Friday, October 18th. For a closer look at what they're selling, take a look at the slideshow.
Hungry nearby? Our picks for restaurants in the surrounding neighborhood.