The Fourth Annual Lucky Rice Festival—a week-long event celebrating Asian cuisine—officially kicked off last night with a "dumpling party" featuring some amazing bites from chef Danny Bowien of Mission Chinese Food. There were not only dumplings but also noodles, meatballs, and even the rogue tostada. Despite any seeming differences, the dishes were all united in deliciousness.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free